“Safety First for Everyone, Always”, Site Energy Services Ltd’s HSE Manual.
Our comprehensive, proactive Safety Management System is continually evolving its safety fundamentals, which are developed and backed by our corporate safety and management teams, to promote an injury-free workplace. To improve loss control on every project we provide the tools, the knowledge and the resources to increase safety and awareness which creates an end result of dramatically reducing or eliminating the potentially hazardous condition.
The objective of Site Energy Services’ Safety Program is to create a corporate wide culture of safe working habits and processes. By creating this environment the corporation will attract, employ and retain the best workers in the industry. Site Energy Services will become the preferred partner with customers that choose to use our exceptional services. The partnership between the corporation, employees and customers will create industry leading standards of safety, quality and performance.
Our Health and Safety Program will involve:
- Providing mechanical and physical safeguards.
- Conducting a program of health and safety inspections to find and eliminate unsafe working conditions and practices, to control health hazards, and to comply with the safety and health standards of every job.
- Training all employees in good safety and health practices.
- Providing necessary personal protective equipment and instruction for its use and care.
- Developing and enforcing safety and health rules and requiring that employees co-operate with these rules as a condition of employment.
- Investigating every incident, promptly and thoroughly to find the root cause and to correct the problem so that it will not happen again.
- Maintain industry Alcohol and Drug leading policies.
In order to achieve our goal of being the industry leader in safety, quality and performance, the road to zero must be travelled by all concerned. This journey will be started at the corporate level and reach out to include the most recently hired employees. Management, employees, direct service providers, subcontractors and suppliers must all become directly involved in Site Energy Services’ culture of education, participation and compliance. With the culture of safety, quality and performance leading the corporation into the future, the goal of being the industry’s preferred partner will be realized and maintained in the future.
The personal safety and health of each employee of this company is of primary importance. The prevention of occupationally induced injuries and illnesses is of such consequence that it will be given priority over operating productivity as necessary. To the greatest degree possible, management will provide all mechanical and physical facilities required for personal health and safety.
Our objective is a Safety and Health Program that will reduce the number of injuries and illnesses to an absolute minimum, not merely in keeping with, but surpassing the best experience of operations similar to ours. Our goal is zero incidents and injuries.
We recognize that the responsibilities for safety and health are shared:
- All employees, as a condition of employment, accept the responsibility for leadership of the safety and health program, for its effectiveness and improvement, and for providing the safeguards required to ensure safe conditions.
- Management and Supervisors are responsible for developing the proper attitudes toward safety and health themselves, and in those they supervise, while ensuring that all operations are performed with the utmost regard for the safety and health of all personnel involved.
- Employees are responsible for genuine co-operation with all aspects of the Safety and Health Program, including compliance with all rules and regulations, and for continually practicing safety while performing their duties.
Site Energy Services trusts that all of you will join a personal commitment to make safety a way of life. Nothing we do is so important that it must be done in an unsafe manner.