Site Energy Services is a leading remote access, environmental, and infrastructure services provider focused on the mining, unconventional oil and gas, and potash Regions of Western Canada.
Our Company operates out of 14 strategic locations throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba to service the infrastructure needs of our energy and potash clients. We are committed to growing our geographic footprint and services by following our core values.
Our services include:
- Heavy Civil Construction
- Large Diameter Pipeline
- Facility and Plant Construction
- Flowline Construction
- Lease and Reclamation Work
- Generator Rentals
- HDD - Horizontal Directional Drilling
- Infrastructure Road and Highway Construction
- Clearing - Slashing, Mulching and Logging
- Trenching and Ploughing for Electrical Installation
Our Company is owned by our employees and backed by SCF Partners, a Houston based private equity firm. We are financially sound enabling us to service our customers, maintain up to date and current equipment, and meet our customers' bonding requirements. Site Energy Services has sufficient equipment and manpower capacity to ramp up quickly to meet tight schedule deadlines.