In keeping our core values and responsibility to all our stakeholders, it is imperative that all our employees conduct themselves in an ethical and honest manner. Therefore, our employees are responsible for reporting any unethical or unbecoming behaviours.
Our Company developed the Whistleblower policy to provide employees with a means to report any breaches of law, ethics, policies or any other abuses in a confidential and/or anonymous format.
- The Whistleblower can report the event with his/her identity or anonymously.
- The Whistleblower shall receive no retaliation or retribution for a report that was provided in good faith.
- A Whistleblower who makes a report that is not done in good faith is subject to discipline, up to and including termination.
- Anyone who retaliates against the Whistleblower (who reported an event in good faith) will be subject to discipline, up to and including termination.
- Crimes against a person or property of an illegal matter should immediately be reported to the local law enforcement agency.
- Internal Personnel must promptly act to investigate and/or resolve the issue.
- The Whistleblower shall receive a report within five business days of the initial report, regarding the investigation, disposition or resolution of the issue.
- If the investigation of a report, that was done in good faith and investigated by internal personnel, is not to the Whistleblower's satisfaction, then he/she has the right to report the event to the appropriate legal or investigative agency.
- The identity of the Whistleblower, if known, shall remain confidential to those persons directly involved in applying this policy, unless the issue requires investigation by law enforcement, in which case members of the organization are subject to subpoena.